Friday, June 11, 2010

Just Another Day...

There aren't words to express how sick I am of swallowing those every day! And, I feel like I have NOTHING to show for it! I can't even fathom that its remotely healthy to take so many pills on a daily basis... but its the doctors who insist! Honestly, I don't know why I take some of them. The Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, and B Complex are recent editions. My thyroid looks good, but those will help to keep it balanced in the future. Okay... but I wasn't taking those when it looked good to begin with! So, necessary? I can't imagine how it could be! The selenium... It smells just like URINE! And, it tastes like it smells. So, in a round about way, I feel as if I might know what pee tastes like! AWESOME! :(

I don't necessarily feel as if I've ovulated, but Fertility Friend seems to insist that I have. And, it seems to believe that I ovulated when the moon was in precisely the same phase as it was the night I was born. It was 2 days prior to waning crescent in both scenarios. Of course, I find lunar fertility interesting... So, that fascinates me!

I wasn't able to get my progesterone results today. They hadn't come back yet when I called. So, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about them though, to be honest.

I received a call this afternoon saying that my wardrobe and dresser that were supposed to come in at the end of August are actually in right now! So, I have 90 days to pay it off and pick it up. Paying it off is... whatever! I only owe about $300, and they wouldn't let me pay for it until it came in. It just wasn't an option! Weird, but whatever! However, this means that I'll baby furniture in my home by September 8. That's a bit nerve-wracking! I don't even know that I'll be pregnant by then, let alone knowing if I'll be in a HEALTHY pregnancy by then! I guess I have a shot at it... but no guarantees!

Honestly, this is the first time I haven't symptom spotted at all. I can't even be bothered to think about it. I was only just informed yesterday that its not really an impossibility! Still, I'm pretty sure it is, and I don't know why. Not expecting to be pregnant at the end of this "cycle" isn't really accurate... I expect not to be pregnant! I don't know how to articulate the difference there. I guess not expecting to be pregnant would be the frame of mind that it would be a nice surprise, but it probably won't happen. I'm more in the frame of mind that it won't happen, and I would be absolutely shocked and probably not believe it if it did! Oddly, I'm not even being pessimistic... I'm not really feeling down... I'm just convinced! LOL

I guess that's all I know for now... not that I knew much of anything! Just waiting to see what happens.

Until next time!

~Megg ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hunny, think you need a big hug and a little positivity right now. I'll send some through the ether xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I think you're right! I'll take both... gladly! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete